Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2008

That Time of the Year

I feel bloody awful. Head hurts. Throat, sore. Ear, blocked. Thing is my throat hurts every time i swallow but it doesn't when i drink or eat so i guess im gonna have to drink or eat most of today.And the crude thing is i get a short time release from the pain of my throat every time i...er..burp! Lol! But at the moment i got a lovely cup of tea in front of me. The second of the day.

I recently found some photos that i have never seen before and i thought i'd share them with you


From left to right (Barry, my uncle, Gemma, my cousin's fiance and Dean, my cousin)


Kyle. My female cousin's son
My Uncle

5 comments:

- said...

Our roomate has Strep Throat...but i doubt its going around worldwide...But it is that time of year again no matter what continent your on. I hope you feel better!

Melissa said...

sorry u feel bad, hope u feel better soon. nice pics

Anonymous said...

According to my Mum, there is a cold bug going around at the moment.
Mums know everything so it must be true.

~Stevie~ said...

awwwww..fell better soon babes! Nice pics..ty for sharing.

Lv Ste
xxxxx

Tyler Lovelace said...

I;m sorry bout' your throat's hurting.

Hope it gets better *-*